www.javihome.com and www.javihome.com/trade is a property of Javi Home Pvt. Ltd., Address: Vill. Alipur Khalsa, Kothpura RoadKarnal – 132114, Haryana, India
Information we collect
Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
Payment and billing information: We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a ticket. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner Razorpay.
Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to www.javihome.com.
Demographic information:We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways
We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register for an event or buy tickets. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
We use information to contact you.We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes.We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy products from us we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
We use information to send you transactional communications.We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a ticket purchase.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves.We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy.We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails.To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email [email protected] It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Naman Jain
258-L, Model Town
Email: [email protected]
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at [email protected]
Updates to this policy
By visiting this website, you unconditionally agree with our terms and conditions. We have the right to reassess or review these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion. Each purchase made through the services of this website shall be subject to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions. This site is possessed and operated by Jstore.
The domain name www.javihome.com i.e., the website is registered in the name of Jstore, a sole proprietorship with its registered office at Vill, Badauli-Khotpura Rd, Alipur Khalsa, Haryana, 132114. We are making every possible effort to produce our products as perfectly as possible. What you will observe on the website is decided by your computer screens like colours, shades, textures, sizes, and appearances etc. So, a customer can demand photographs of products other than the ones displayed online, through email at [email protected]
- The website is specifically designed and protected by copyright. Imitation in any form is strictly forbidden.
- Javi Home holds all social media posted by the company on Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram under its copyright act.
- Action must be taken as per jurisdiction of Supreme Court of India for any kind of plagiarism. Prices of all premium quality carpets are stated on our site and we acknowledge your order by contacting you with an order confirmation via email.
- Our website might have links to third party sites that we are not responsible for. We hold no responsibility and accountability for the material posted on these outside websites.
- You shall not upload, show, host, alter, circulate, transfer, inform, list or share unrightfully any piece of information that: (a) is a property of someone other than you; (b) is unacceptably damaging, troublesome, improper, offensive, lewd, pornographic, pedophilic, slanderous, intrusive of one’s privacy, detestable, or culturally, nationally disagreeable, weary, connecting or boosting money betting or laundering and illegitimate activity of all nature; (c) hurting minors; (d) encroaching patents, trademarks, copyrights and other exclusive rights (e) violation of any law for the time being in force; (f) misinforming recipients and communicating information that is totally attacking or foreboding in nature; (g) personate another individual; (h) comprising software virus or any other computer code, files or programs premeditated to disturb, abolish or bound the function of any computer resource; (i) intimidating the harmony, honor, shield, safety or sovereignty of India, welcoming associations with states overseas, provocation to any crime, preventing investigation of any offence or is belittling any other country. (j) You shall not craft obligation for us or be the reason behind our failure (entirely or partially) of the services of ISPs or other suppliers.
- Credit/Debit Card Particulars You understand, approve and confirm the accuracy of credit/debit card details provided by you for using our services on our website. Credit cards should be your own and should include correct and valid details. The info given by you will neither be used nor shared by us with any third party unless necessary for scam proofs by the law’s guideline or order of the court. We cannot be held responsible for any credit card fraud. You will be responsible for potential credit card fraud. The duty to prove wrongdoing shall be solely on you.
- Trademarks Trademarks, logos and service marks shown on the website are our possessions. You are forbidden to use any mark for any purpose without the prior written permission from us or the third party. All the information and content together with any software program on our website is secured by copyright. Users cannot transform, duplicate, dispense, spread, show, circulate, vend, certify, or generate unoriginal work by using any existing content on our website for marketable or community purposes.
- Arbitration In the situation of any legal issue between the company and the customer over the course of individual use of the website in association with rationality, interpretation, execution, or purported breach of any provision of this agreement including the privacy policies and documents incorporated through reference, the dispute shall be mentioned to a sole arbitrator who will be an independent and neutral third party acknowledged by the Company. The location of arbitration will be Karnal and The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall administer the arbitration proceedings. The proceedings shall be in the English language.
Javi Home aims to ensure that you are delighted with your purchase. If you are not happy with the product, we offer 14 days return policy. We will never add any hidden fees or charges to your order; the overall cost you see on the product page is the price you pay. For complete return instructions, please see the section below.
- All clearance sales are one-of-a-kind” products and are final. Unfortunately, rugs in the clearance sections cannot be returned or refund.
- Kindly return it in the same condition as you received it.
- The items should not be used, washed, altered/tampered with, or soiled.
- The ordered items can be cancelled before shipping.
- Please send the item as in its existing condition as damaged items are not liable for return.
- You’ll get a different shipping label for each item you’re returning, so be sure to match each tag to the correct shipment item.
- If you receive a damaged or defective item, please notify us within 48 hours of receiving it. We may ask you to send us a picture of the product to [email protected] After we inspect the returned items, we will replace them at no cost.
- Kindly contact our customer support within 14 days of delivery if your item is damaged or appears to have a problem.
- To process a return please Call us on +91-9996789626 or email at [email protected]
- We will pick up the item on your behalf from your location at a mutually agreed-upon time.
- If you decide to self-ship the item, be sure to send it out within 48 hours of submitting the return request.
- Once the returned will accepted you will receive an email.
- After receiving the item, it directly goes through a quality check.
- If the item is in good condition, we’ll start the return process within 48 hours.
All orders placed on JAVI are shipped through our warehouse in Village Alipur Khalsa, Khotpura Road, Karnal, HR 132114, IN.
Shipping PAN India is free on all orders paid by credit card, debit card , net banking google pay/PAYTM.
Our orders get shipped within 3-5 days from our warehouse and delivered to the customer within 7-15 days.
Once an order is placed through JAVI online shop you will receive a confirmation email from our team. After that within 3-5 working days your order will be dispatched from our warehouse in Karnal. After order getting dispatched you will receive an email with tracking number and name of shipping partner which can be easily tracked on their respective websites.
Standard operating procedure for all deliveries are as follows:
All orders will be signed for, please make sure provided address for delivery has someone available to receive the order.
Also please provide any other relevant instructions as may be necessary as we will not be responsible for lost shipments.
If a wrong/incomplete address and/or phone number is provided we will email you to get the error rectified. This will be the same email entered by you at the time of placing the order.
We are unable to schedule deliveries without a proper email address as required at checkout. We will try to reach you out 2-3 times, if we are not able to do so we will cancel your order and refund full amount.
Deliveries will be attempted 3 times before they are returned to us. The shipping will then be borne by the customer after the attempts made by our delivery partners and or in case of any changes in address after delivery has been scheduled and tracking/AWB number has been generated.
Deliveries take 7-15 days at the maximum after dispatch depending on where the order is placed from.